Is This Your Dream Wedding Venue?
This 6-minute YouTube video will help you answer
Our Bookings for 2024 weddings are still open!
Some Summer and Fall dates are available
Wedding bookings for 2025 are now open.
Make sure you secure your date!
Elkwood Manor's panoramic views and the natural beauty of the San Juan Mountains create the ideal backdrop for the perfect Countryside Wedding. Whether you are planning a romantic elopement, an intimate group gathering or a larger wedding celebration for up to 70 guests, we will take care of every detail to make your country wedding an unforgettable experience. It is your wedding, and we follow your lead!
Check our Wedding Packages or contact us for tailored-made quotes to meet each of the bride and groom's wishes and budget.
- Elkwood Manor has five suites to accommodate the Bride & Groom and their overnight guests of up to 15 people.
- All the food is made in-house and includes hors d'oeuvers for cocktail hour and a full seated dinner service of your choice.
- Your guests will have access to an Open Bar serving red and white wines, beer, champagne, and refreshments.
Contact us for availability by phone (970-264-9166) or email (email@example.com)
Our wedding package includes:
- Full availability of all the B&B rooms and common areas to the wedding party for two nights (sleeps up to 15 people in 5 suites)
- Rustic-style decorations and set up for ceremony and reception (feel free to also bring your own)
- 30'x30' white canopy with linen-covered poles
- Round tables and wooden padded chairs
- Waiters and bartender
- Table linens in the colors chosen by the couple
- Fine china, silverware, and glasses
- Tasting of menu choices for the couple plus two guests
- Cocktail hour after the ceremony
- Seated Dinner: salad or soup, two choices of main course, and two side dishes.
- Open bar with red and white wines, beer, champagne, and refreshments
- Coordination from the time of booking until breakfast the morning after
- Complimentary happy hour for the wedding party before you head to your rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding
- 50% off our rehearsal cocktail/dinner prices, if you choose to also do it with us.
Wedding Package Prices
Our wedding package includes all the items listed above and does not include: cake, photography, live music and fresh flowers. We will provide you with our Preferred Vendors' List for these items and you can contact them directly.
The package is priced based on the number of people attending the wedding in increments of 10, as follows. The total number of people include the bride and groom as well as the vendors who stay during the reception, like photographer and DJ. Children up to 4 years-old don't count; 5-11 years-old count as half.
Please note that these prices include two nights of lodging for the wedding party (up to 15 people).
- Up to 15 people: $7,500
- Up to 20 people: $8,400
- Up to 30 people: $10,200
- Up to 40 people: $11,950
- Up to 50 people: $13,700
- Up to 60 people: $15,500
- Up to 70 people: $17,250
Payment terms: 15% non-refundable deposit at booking. The remaining amount is due 4 weeks prior to the wedding. The non-refundable deposit is attached to the wedding and cannot be considered a credit for any other purpose. The prices listed above are exclusive of sales and lodging taxes (currently at 6.9% and 2% respectively) and for payment by wire transfer, Zelle, Venmo or check. A 3% fee applies for payments by credit card.
Elkwood Manor's wedding services are provided in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations.
Watch this 6-minute video on YouTube to check if this is the vibe you’re looking for. It shows the venue, decorations and a summary of ceremony and reception of real weddings at Elkwood Manor.
- Vatapá – A typical Brazilian specialty: Fish and shrimp stew cooked in coconut milk and red palm oil with a paste texture and exquisite flavor served in individual seashells
- Shrimp Cocktail (GF, LF)– Steamed well-chilled shrimp on a zesty homemade Mexican style cocktail sauce
- Langostino Cocktail (GF) - Whole langostino tails steamed and cooled, dipped in our proprietary creamy cocktail sauce
- Bacon-wrapped Water Chestnuts (GF, LF)– Water chestnuts wrapped in bacon baked until crispy and brushed with our special sauce
- Meatballs with BBQ Sauce – Perfectly baked Italian meatballs with a touch of BBQ sauce
- Salted Cod Fritters – A Portuguese delight: small bites of salted cod fish and potatoes dipped in extra virgin olive oil
- Caprese Skewers (GF)(V) - Cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella pearls in small skewers seasoned with olive oil and basil
- Cheese Balls (V) – Deep-fried bite-size balls of cheddar and mozzarella cheeses topped with a touch of honey
- Spinach and Cheese Mini Quiches (V) – A blend of spinach and cheese in delicious bite-size quiches
- Artichoke Delight (V) – Mini savory muffins made with sautéed artichoke and Parmesan cheese
- Green Grape and Gouda Cheese Skewers (GF)(V)– Delicately flavored small skewers of Gouda cheese and green grapes
Main Courses for Dinner Service – Choose 2
- Filet Mignon a Piamontese (GF) - Tenderloin strips with Madera wine sauce over creamy mushroom risotto
- Boeuf Bourguignon (GF) – Traditional French specialty: Tender fall apart chunks of beef simmered in a rich red wine gravy topped with sautéed mushrooms, onions and baby carrots, served with whipped mashed potatoes
- Chicken, Shrimp or Beef tenderloin Stroganoff (GF) – Sautéed cubes of your choice of meat and mushrooms in a creamy vodka sauce sided by white Basmati rice
- Chicken Parmesan – Breaded chicken breasts topped with deli sliced ham, marinara sauce and provolone cheese baked to perfection and served on a bed of Alfredo pasta
- Shrimp Rice with Coconut Milk (GF, LF) – a Brazilian specialty: Large peeled and de-veined shrimp cooked in a garlic-tomato sauce with coconut milk and long grain rice
- Broiled Salmon with Passion Fruit Sauce (GF, LF) – Broiled Atlantic salmon filet seasoned with dry dill and coarse salt, lightly topped with homemade passion fruit sauce served with Mediterranean rice (long grain rice with turmeric, olive oil, vegetables and spices)
- Moqueca de Peixe (GF, LF) - Typical Brazilian dish: cod loin, onions, garlic, bell peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, coconut milk and red palm oil, served with white rice
- Eggplant Tower (V) – Nicely baked towers built with layers of breaded slices of eggplant and mozzarella cheese topped with marinara sauce served with aioli short pasta
- Mediterranean Garden Pesto Pasta (V) – Short Italian pasta with grilled vegetables in a homemade garlic, basil and pine nuts pesto
Side dishes are Chef’s recommendation only and may be substituted.
We are open to discuss other options the bride and groom might have in mind.
If you have a small number of vegetarian/vegan guests we will be happy to accommodate a third option for them.