COVID-19 Update (July 17th 2020)
Dear Guests and Friends,
We have put some changes in place based on three pillars: Safety, Flexibility, and Economy. These policies are being updated as the situation evolves. Please READ them CAREFULLY
- All guests are required to sanitize their hands upon entering the premises; hand sanitizer is available at each entrance door.
- An Executive Order by Colorado's governor effective July 17th 2020 mandates masks in all indoor spaces for everyone age 10 and up. Masks can be removed inside while seated to eat. Masks are not required in outdoor areas but are recommended when you are not able to keep social distance of 6ft from people who are not in your travel party. We serve breakfast and happy hour outside whenever weather permits.
- Our large living room table has been replaced by individual tables for each room;
- Our traditional gatherings for happy hour every evening have a new format. Each party can enjoy a separate spot in our front porch or courtyard. Alternatively, we provide a complimentary bottle of wine or beer and appetizers to guests in their rooms upon request.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, please stay at home. Cancellation fees are waived for lodging reservations all through 2020.
- We offer in-room breakfast (included), and dinner (extra charge) upon request.
- We understand the financial impact these challenging times may impose on you. We are applying a 15% discount to our room rates throughout the year of 2020. Choose our WIN-WIN rate when booking your reservation with us.
- We are committed to your safety as well as to the recovery of the hospitality industry in Pagosa Springs. Together we make a difference.